Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pin It

Jordin Sparks proudly displays her 50lbs weight loss


She has shed a staggering 50lbs after her well-publicised battle with the bulge.
And Jordin Sparks has been relishing in showing off the fabulous results as she currently promotes her new movie Sparkle.
It was no different today either, with the 22-year-old arriving at NBC's Today Show looking svelte in a figure-hugging dress.
The singer and actress was positively blooming in one of fashion's trend du jours, an optical illusion floral ensemble.
The radiant star boosted her height with some towering beige stilettos and wore her red-dipped tresses out in a natural curly style.
Beaming for the cameras and showing off every angle of her figure, Jordin has never looked better.

She was always beautiful, but now Jordin is proudly showing off her bikini bod on the magazine's cover, plus shedding some light on how she lost the pounds.

Jordin is now four sizes smaller since her time on American Idol in 2007.

What prompted her to want to lose weight? Jordon said that she was diagnosed with walking pneumonia, explaining she "couldn't breathe" and "felt totally fatigued."

She added, "I just wanted to be healthy. I remember thinking, 'I'm in my prime. I should be happy and fit.' That was the moment when I decided that changes needed to be made."

Jordin explains that she knew she "had a long road ahead" of her, saying, "I was barely working out, and my diet was a mess. I had to address when, what, and how much I was eating."

She credits smaller portions, hiking and making smarter food choices for her success.

Seeing the results of her efforts was excellent motivation, as she explains, "The weight really started falling off, and I could see my muscles. It was awesome."



She looks great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India